Today, there are lots of Content Management Systems (CMS) among which people choose the one that best suits their needs. WordPress is one such CMS which has been the most popular platform for quite some time now. WordPress is being used to power more than 60 million websites which is really a huge number. As said above, there are lots of CMSs; but what makes WordPress standout from all the other platforms like Drupal and Joomla? Below mentioned are a few features that clearly say WordPress is much better than Drupal and Joomla.
- Easy to use: Ease of use is the main thing that the users look for in every CMS. In that way, Drupal and Joomla can never match the standards of WordPress. It’s definitely a king among the three content management systems when it comes to ease of use. WordPress offers a unique distraction free writing mode which lets you concentrate completely on writing wherein Drupal and Joomla come with an interface that confuses users and make them feel it complex.
- Ease to install: You need not be an expert to install WordPress as it is very easy to install; it can be installed even by a person having least knowledge on WordPress. Its services like Fantastico have made it easy to install; even without Fantastico, WordPress is the simplest among all the three platforms. Installation becomes much easier if you are using a hosting service like Bluehost.
- Word of mouth: Being the most widely used CMS, WordPress is the platform about which the users speak more. It definitely gets more word of mouth when compared to other two platforms because people don’t just talk about WordPress but they also recommend that it’s the better solution.
- Theming options: WordPress offers thousands of themes to the users which help them a lot if they are trying to build a website from the scratch. With several new theme development agencies popping out every day, lots of themes are being added leading to the wider adoption of the CMS. Next to WordPress comes Joomla taking the second whereas Drupal is not that great with respect to theming.
- Community: WordPress has got a colossal community with impressive number of blogs running on WordPress.com hosted platform. This actually allows for a quicker turn-around for any support questions and it is also easier to find someone with the ability to develop themes or plugins for a website.
- Adoption: In the earlier days, WordPress was just used as a blogging platform and hence it had a very minimal competition from other platforms. But later, WordPress started to establish itself in several segments. As blogging gained more popularity, those who were using WordPress as a blogging platform started thinking on adopting WordPress to other niches as well. As the result, WordPress is more than just a blogging platform today.
Fortune Softtech is a diligent WordPress design and development company in Denver having enormous experience in web development. Our WordPress developers in Denver keep themselves updated will the knowledge on the latest web development trends and technologies. We work with high enthusiasm and strive to deliver the best possible solutions to the clients. Let us know if you have any requirements on WordPress.