Denver: Apple Watch is the most personal product that allows you to make use of its size right on your wrist. Having various applications, you can go with the one which you feel is most relevant to you and create a customized experience. There are several Apple Watch apps for various purposes like social networks, airlines, departmental stores and what not! You can also control your car using some Apple Watch apps. Yes! There are some Apple Watch apps which act as a virtual remote to your car allowing you to control it right from your wrist.
Below mentioned are a few apps which act as a virtual remote for your cars:
- Mercedes-Benz MB Companion: It is one of the coolest apps you can ever see. MB Companion provides you with door-to-door navigation instructions while driving and also helps you locate your parked car. It’s also being said that by the end of this year, the app would come up with odometer, fuel level monitor, maintenance code provision and much more.
- BMW iRemote: If you own a BMW i-Series hybrid, Here is an Apple Watch app using which you can control your car. Using BMW iRemote, you can check some important details or control your vehicle settings with just a glance on your wrist. It lets you manage the interior climate and the power levels of your car. You can also open your car doors remotely with just a tap on the watch.
- Porsche Car Connect: Porsche Car Connect is compatible with 2014 or newer models of Macan, Cayenne, 918 Spyder and Panamera. The app lets you control the side-view mirrors and the climate inside the car. You can also check the tire pressure, current status of an electric battery. Car Connect can also be used to find your car in a parking lot and to check whether the doors and windows are closed.
- Tesla Remote S: This amazing Apple Watch application can be used to control almost all the functions of Tesla Model S. With this app, you can make the horn to sound, control your car’s roof, flash the lights, monitor battery charge, find your car in a parking lot, monitor the vehicle’s speed and of course, locking and unlocking the car.
- Volkswagen Car-Net: Car-Net allows you to do a lot more than just locking and unlocking the car. With this app, you can operate the windows, find your parked car and monitor the climate or car’s battery status. The special feature of this app is that it notifies you when the car is crossing the speed limit or if it is going out of the set radius.
- Hyundai Blue Link: As all the apps mentioned above, Blue Link also lets you lock, unlock, start your vehicle, find it when it’s parked somewhere, make the horn sound, control the car’s windows and lot more.
All the above mentioned apps act as a virtual remote to your car allowing you to control some functions of it on your wrist.
Are you planning to outsource iPhone apps development in Denver? Stop your search right here and get along with us. Fortune Softtech is one of the renowned app development agencies that offer onsite and offshore iOS application development in Denver. We have highly experienced iOS developers who work with zeal and commitment to provide an ideal solution to the clients. Contact us soon and reap the benefits of our mobile development services.