Denver: Battle in the mobile industry is common these days and every platform wants to have more attention from the customers. Likewise, iOS and Android are the two platforms which have been battling for years now. Recently Google released its new Android version called Lollipop and Apple released iOS 8. People are still not able to decide whether to go with Android Lollipop or with iOS 8. But we give a few solid reasons to say Android Lollipop 5.0 is much better than iOS 8.
Here are a few convincing reasons to say Android 5.0 Lollipop is better than iOS 8:
- Completely open: The Android platform is completely open and so anybody can mess with it. Users can change it to the way they want it to be. They can do a lot of customizations right on their smartphones as the platform is completely open sourced. Few companies like LG and Samsung make skins to interfere with the way the Android system looks. Users can also change the way in which the notifications are delivered and how the system interacts.
- Material design: Material design is a visual language for users which synthesizes the classic principles of a good design along with innovation. It is the most amazing design available for any mobile platform. It’s colorful and also comes with a lot of animations which happen in the background. So, material design with the Android 5.0 is the best combination that anybody would like in the present situation.
- Multitasking and new notifying system: As most of the users know, multitasking facility has been much better in Android when compared to iOS. Lollipop version has just taken a step forward in making it even better. It has the best multitasking mode which lets you use two apps simultaneously. Notification system has also been revised a lot in Android Lollipop while making the notifications available on the home screen which was not possible on the older versions of Android.
- Multi-user support: This is a very unique feature that Android Lollipop has. It lets you have different profiles for different persons like kids, spouse and others who would use your phone. You can create new Google accounts for all the new profiles you would like to add; accordingly the processes and settings. It’s one of the best ways to have a secured Google account.
- Built-in battery saver mode: Basically the Android devices have a single switch for turning the battery on and off. You can just press the on/off button which turns the saving mode on when the battery charge turns critical. This is not the case on iOS 8; you can’t turn on the battery saver mode so easily. You have to get deep into the settings, turn on auto-refresh and refresh the apps running in the background. But Android 5.0 Lollipop makes things much easier.
There are several other features to say that Android 5.0 Lollipop is far better than iOS 8. But finally, it’s the customer who has to make decisions while buying a smartphone.
Fortune Softtech Denver, a foremost Android development company, has ample years of experience in the field. We have adept Android developers who are competent in offering an efficient solution at an affordable cost. Get in touch with us and glean the benefits of our Android application development services to the fullest extent.