If you are planning to build an easy-to-use website with an intention to improve your business, you have lots of options to choose from. But the CMS experts would suggest you to go with WordPress in most of the cases. Because WordPress is extremely easy to use; you don’t need to be an expert to manage your website and to keep it updated. If you just know to use Microsoft Word and to upload photos on social media, it’s more than enough to manage your WordPress websites.
Below mentioned are some credible reasons to say WordPress is the best platform to build a business website:
- Open source: Firstly, WordPress is an open source platform; i.e. you don’t have to pay to use WordPress. Its source code is available for the developers to make the improvements; it means that the platform is constantly being updated by the independent developers.
- Easy to publish content: The ease of publishing the content is one of the best things about WordPress. You need to be very active on your site by publishing new information like articles, links, posts, etc. WordPress makes this very easy as it has a simple interface that is similar to word processor. So anybody can publish the content without having knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Easy-to-use interface: WordPress has a simple and user friendly interface. Whether it may be for posting the content or to manage any other aspect, the platform provides the ease of use on its interface.
- Widely used: WordPress is one of the most popular CMS available today. It is being used by more than 23% of the top 10 million websites. The platform is being used by simple blogs, ecommerce websites, content-based websites and lot more.
- Easy to install: As WordPress makes use of pretty standard technology, you can easily install WordPress by just filling a simple form and clicking a button. You don’t have to do downloading, unzipping and uploading the files.
- Themes: WordPress presents you with plenty of themes which could change the look and feel of your website. Some themes also add some extra features for a running site. E.g. Some WordPress themes support “shortcodes” which let you insert the snippets of text to translate into HTML.
- SEO friendly: SEO is one major thing that sets WordPress apart from other CMSs. The platform is well optimized for major search engines and there are some powerful SEO plugins designed specifically for WordPress which lets you know about the performance of a post with respect to readability statistics and discoverability.
- All-in-one platform: As we all know, WordPress was started as a blogging platform but now it has not remained just as the blogging platform. The platform can handle the static website and even an ecommerce store.
Are you planning to hire WordPress developers in Denver? Fortune Softtech is one of the competent WordPress web development companies in Denver. We have experienced developers who have up-to-date knowledge on the current web development trends. Bring it to us if you have any requirements on WordPress development.